|Job Ref:||30522||Employer:||WSP Group||Country:||Australia||City:||Adelaide||Address:||Post Date:||03/10/2016 05:13|
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms, bringing together our 32,000 staff, based in more than 500 offices, across 39 countries to provide engineering and multidisciplinary services in a vast array of industry sectors, with a focus on technical excellence and client service.|
Our goal is to be outstanding and we are passionate about remaining at the forefront of technical innovation. That means having the best people, projects and clients, and providing the best service, solutions and advice.
Due to the continuous success of our Australian operations, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Electrical Engineer to play a key role in our team based in the Adelaide office.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A minimum of 8-12 years' experience working within the building services industry.
- An understanding of building services beyond electrical services design.
- The ability to communicate, manage and supervise effectively.
- The ability to manage project teams, resources and undertake mentoring activity for junior staff members.
- Experience in acting as a Project Leader on major projects.
- Contribute to the development of the business unit against strategic goals.
- Contribute to growth and performance appraisal of people within the business unit.
- Assist in developing strategic plans for the business unit to include market and people development.
- Assist in analysing the financial and non-financial performance of the business unit.
- High level, innovative and strategic contribution to projects.
- Represent and promote the business with the local and regional markets.
- Participate in the performance appraisal of direct reports.
- Approve offers and execute contracts to the limit delegated by the Director or his delegate.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and policies for those areas of the business for which you are responsible.
- Participate in office and/or region management/executive meetings and annual office and/or region strategic retreats as requested.
At WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, you'll be part of a supportive organisation that encourages continued development through structured technical/management training, global and local practice networks and wellbeing programs.
If you're ready to join a leader in the engineering consulting world, then it's time to apply. Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff support a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.