Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Sr. Business Development Executive to join our team in Austin, TX.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: NTT DATA is seeking a Sales Executive requiring 7+ years of experience in sales, including 7+ or more years of business development experience in Information Technology Solution/Professional Service Sales focused on State government. Primary role is generating, qualifying, and closing new business for the company Work with the Business Development Management and Delivery groups to develop a Target Account Strategy.
- Lead personal network based sales pursuits in identified vertical territory.
- Direct pursuit and proposal delivery teams.
- Establish effective communications with appropriate executives, managers, and clients to understand their needs and deliver effective proposals (in conjunction with Delivery groups).
- Research new organizations, new contacts, and build a database of net new contacts.
- Work closely with Delivery groups and Marketing to support go-to-market plans and demand generation activities for vertical area.
- Align with NTT DATA's Oracle/PeopleSoft software partner channel and work the channel (e.g. joint target account planning and marketing) to demonstrate win-win results.
- Contribute to NTT DATA's knowledgebase of presentations, proposals, etc. and share sales tools that are re-usable for others.
- Update SalesForce and provide status reports to ensure current visibility of activities, highlighting areas requiring practice area support and resource needs to meet sales objectives.
- Ensure achievement of strategic revenue objectives for assigned vertical segment.
- Focuses on selling services solutions across geographies, segments and / or industries.
- Anticipates how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of NTT DATA services.
- Executes goals and strategies within sales area.
- Structures and implements sales plans within the context of established strategy.
- Initiates new or revised sales procedures, programs and initiatives.
- Sells to larger and national size accounts that may include global operations.
- Typical contact at senior IT management level and may have limited exposure to CIO and CTO level decision makers.
- Applies an extremely deep understanding of business, financials, service offerings, the market, and the needs / challenges of assigned accounts.
- Understands and applies long-term vision of business/ technology direction for NTT DATA.
- Drives services sales strategies that help drive exponential sales growth.
- Analyzes long-term impact of new or anticipated sales strategies.
- Creates superior relationships with executive level executives and influential stakeholders.
- Demonstrates boardroom / executive presence.
- Accounts serviced are multi-national and global requiring a high degree of internal NTT DATA coordination and collaboration.
- Manages sales and customers of critical importance to NTT DATA.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- Expert industry and service solution knowledge.
- Expert understanding of customer's decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies.
- Expert business and financial acumen.
- Expert ability to assess potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions.
- Expert presentation and negotiation skills.
- 7-10 years of IT Outsourcing experience selling to Sate governments.
- 7-10 years with Alliances/Channels
- 7-10 years consultative manner to identify and address client issues
- 7-10 years C-Level selling and relationship building experience
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed