|Job Ref:||1615676||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Kentucky||City:||Lexington||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 22:12|
A world of opportunity awaits you|
Sprinkler Service Technician
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, we’ve been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But we’re always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, it’s vital that we have talented Installation and Service Technicians on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
This is your opportunity to make a contribution to the world around you, to add real value to our customers, and to help us deliver solutions that will have a lasting impact.
About the role:
Service Technician I Employees responsible for the execution of service schedules including routine servicing and up sell to successfully complete projects while exceeding customer’s expectations. 2S - Intermediate Applies knowledge of broad work area procedures and activities. Applies attention to detail and task accuracy. Selects appropriate procedures to resolve problems which may involve uncommon variations. Emphasis may be on manual skills. Preferred Education: High School Minimum Experience: 1-3 years
Complete moves, adds and changes of fire protection piping, valves and accessories for commercial and industrial application. Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer and/or job requirements. Must perform all duties in a safe and professional NA
• Installation or Service Experience on wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler systems.
• Maintain proper documentation for work performed
• Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures
• Follow verbal and written instructions,
• Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs.
• Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions; such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Will be required to participate in on-call rotation schedule
• Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
• Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
• Capable of performing physical labor
• Excellent communication skills
Who we’re looking for:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
• Ability to work well with others
Tyco’s mission is to advance safety and security by finding smarter ways to save lives, improve businesses and protect the places where people live and work. Our products and solutions help to protect:
• 80% of the world’s top 200 retailers
• More than 1,000,000 fire fighters around the world
• 90% of the top 50 oil and gas companies
• 300 international airports
• 100 major stadiums around the world
• Most of the Fortune 500
• 50% of US universities
• Nearly 3 million commercial, government and residential customers
Rewards and benefits:
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you’ll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
A world of opportunity awaits you at NA