|Job Ref:||136936BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||Australia||County/State:||New South Wales||City:||Sydney||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:59|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
Our team of environment specialists offers clients expertise in air quality, impact analysis and permitting, environmental health and safety management consulting/due diligence, remediation consulting/engineering and construction/site restoration, specialty and emerging technologies, waste services and water and natural resources.
The Compliance Services Practice covers a range of service offerings within the Environment Business Line in AECOM. These include auditing, work health and safety (WHS) consulting, risk engineering and air quality. The primary role for the ANZ Compliance Services Practice Leader is to provide leadership in promoting technical growth, innovation and development within the Practice across ANZ. This will include an understanding of the skills available and the skills or training needs required for the Practice to be positioned as a leader in the ANZ marketplace, as well as working across Regions, Sectors and other Practices to facilitate knowledge sharing and the transfer of skills and resources.
In addition, each fiscal year, the Practice Leader will work with the other ANZ Practice Leaders and the ANZ Sector Leaders, to identify ANZ Sources of Revenue and technical resourcing requirements on an 18 month rolling basis.
• Complies with the AECOM Safety, Health & Environment (SH&E) policy by adopting work practices that support SH&E programs
• Set ANZ strategy for the Practice : market intelligence; service offerings; competition/differentiation; pricing approaches
• Build relationships with influential clients at multiple levels
• Review and approve major fee proposals and conditions of engagement where necessary.
• Shares knowledge and provides coaching to assist staff improve and update their technical skills
• Tertiary qualifications in Science, Engineering, Safety or other relevant discipline.
• Relevant post graduate qualifications
• Strong technical experience (>20yrs) and background in one or more of the following areas: Auditing (Environment, WHS, EMS, Compliance); Work Health and Safety Consulting; Risk Engineering; Occupational Hygiene; Air Quality
• Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects and meeting delivery requirements
• Leadership skills including technical leadership, human relations, team building innovation and motivation skills
• An effective leader with tenacity and drive to achieve outstanding results
This opportunity can be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle or Canberra.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.