Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||LUDE820||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 20,000 - £ 35,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
Are you looking for progression on large infrastructure projects in London? Do you want site exposure from day one? |
This is a North London based sub-contractor who have continued to grow and win consistent business over the last 30 years.
* assisting the senior quantity surveyors and commercial manager
* client and site visits
* measurements and takeoffs
* variations, early warnings and change events
* NEC contract management
* vast opportunities for development and progression
* exposure to large civil engineering projects
* London based
The ideal candidate:
* some experience as a trainee or assistant quantity surveyor
* drive and enthusiasm to learn and develop your career
* a degree (or similar) in a civil engineering/quantity surveying related subject
To find out more call Lucy on 0203 6800 650 or a confidential chat about your options, or apply below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.