- VAD Account Management focusing on Distribution business.
- Plan, Engage and Execute the plan with HDS distributors to drive the business growth and meet the assigned target
- Develop National program to drive the VAD business.
- Drive the VAD National sell-out number by managing the forecast.
- Manage the sell-in and also the partner inventory status.
- Communication with internal and external relevant parties regarding Distributor's business
- Bachelor Degree or above
- At least 10 years work experience in related areas
- Strong Channel Management Experience, and familiar with local T2 partners
- Ability to work in a fast paced, cross functional and highly matrix environment with limited supervision.
- Strong communication skills
- Basic English communication skill