|Job Ref:||TechLq||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:06|
Are you an experienced Technical Manager looking for a great opportunity? |
Set to be London's leading housing developer our client is dedicated to building communities and growing rapidly. With plans to triple their amount of schemes in the next year, has lead them to expand their deisgn team. This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary and package.
Be part of an exciting project based in Hendon. This is a redevelopment scheme of a 3.6 acre site; the build will compromise of 6 storeys with a project value of £100 Million.
* Recogonise potential issues and implement strategies or overcome them
* Read and interpret drawings
* Ensures company standard of service and delivers on time
* Produce Cost Plans
* Develop the pre-construction programme
* Appoint sub-contractors
* Site Monitoring
* Hold Design Meetings
* Experience working in the residential field
* Experience taking projects from pre-construction to delivery
* Preferably experience working in a fast paced environment
* Strong communication skills and able to provide leadership
If you are an experienced Technical Manager able to take projects through to delivery please contact us for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.