|Job Ref:||Des.M||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:12|
An Exciting opportunity for a Design Manager to optimise residential schemes!|
They are one of the UK's leading housing associations and one of London's largest residential developers. They build high quality homes and for ten years running they have been included in the Great Place to Work index. They have a great reputation of supporting their staff to progress. As a company they are growing rapidly, this is a very exciting time for a design Manager to join the team in Stratford, East London
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary and excellent package!
* Assist with the compilation of tender documents and the award of contracts
* Read technical drawings and be able to identify any issues.
* Attend and record all meetings with the management and design teams
* Participate in the design transfer from preconstruction to construction
* Proven experience delivering residential schemes
* Own motivation and drive
* Ability to optimise projects
* Experience in Pre-construction residential stage
If you are looking for progression and have experience in pre-construction design and please contact us for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.