Purpose of Role
We are seeking 2 OLE Field Engineers to join our North West Electrification Programme to be responsible for assisting in the delivery and implementation of design and completion of the required technical assurance documentation from site activities.
- Excellent engineering skills and technical knowledge of heavy and light rail OLE feasibility, survey, scheme and detailed designs.
- Maintenance, renewal, and/or enhancements experience in a railway infrastructure company, major consultant, or major contractor, with the majority of this being spent on OLE design.
- Experience in 3D modelling and CAD production of feasibility, scheme and detailed design of OLE schemes.
- Experience of OLE construction methods and installation.
- Multidisciplinary awareness and ability to liaise with technicians / engineers of other disciplines
- Knowledge of relevant standards.
- Working towards chartered membership of an appropriate professional body e.g. IMechE / IET or similar.
- CRE status desirable
- Accredited Network Rail OLE allocation designer – desirable
- Ideally OLEC 1, / 2, / 3
As a Field Engineer you will work closely with the dedicated design team to ensure the preparation and delivery of engineering works are completed within set budget and timeframe. You will be responsible for checking completed and ongoing construction work and making sure it is line with set designs.
Additional Role Information
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with us for a short while
- BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to 'trade up' to cover your family
- Pension Plan
- Carillion 'Thank You' Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands