|Job Ref:||36711||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
Role Summary |
Manages the daily activities of the Quality control/ Assurance ensuring adequate resources are in place for compliance, cross training is happening to maximize the Quality staff. Daily interface with GEC on Quality matters.
Plans and administers all phases of quality functional activities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
• Responsible for product /process/ projects/Programs compliance plans to support the project. Assure high quality of deliverables and associated services. Determine compliance through audits, reviews, inspection and testing thereby providing confidence to management.
• Support the Quality Management System to meet the requirements of AS9100, Regulatory Part 21 and Part 145, and exposed of TSO/ITSOA / Product type certification requirements Perform process/systems audits.
• Establish measures of performance through collation and analysis of site quality metrics to identify trends and promote improvement. Interface with SBU Quality teams and collect and publish Quality Key Performance Indicators.
• Root Cause and Corrective Action practitioner using QCPC/ 8D/SQC process or similar other RRCA tools.
• Understand potential hazards on aircraft and how quality issues may impact safety and integrity.
• Supplier Quality Assurance experience, six sigma/Lean practitioners an advantage.
• Work with International Customers on New Product Introduction/Process Improvements/ Quality plans and Resolutions.
• A strong background in QMS (AS9100) and application of measurement, analysis & CI tools.
• Managing a team
- Taking new quality initiatives
- UTC practices will be added advantage
• B.E (Electronics/Mechanical /Electrical/ instrumentation/ communication/ control system/Other equivalent engineering degree with total >13 years of experience. 3 years in a aerospace related industry experience is desirable
• Strong teamwork and leadership abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal & written skills and ability to lead teams.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task and handle time-sensitive situations.
• Experience in the application of lean manufacturing and/or six sigma techniques.