|Job Ref:||38191||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
Key responsibility areas of a senior quality engineer/ Quality Lead:|
1. Manage all PDCA (Plan, Do, Check and Act) activities and ensure that right processes are in place by creating required process documentation, ensure Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Quality management procedures are followed and implemented.
2. Define and Measure metrics, and facilitate appropriate corrective/ preventive actions.
3. Plan and conduct internal quality / process audits, train and facilitate teams to face internal/customer/third party audits.
4. Train assigned teams on Quality Management System requirements, applicable processes, metrics and various root cause corrective action tools.
1. Bachelors of electronics/ mechanical engineering with four to eight years of experience in Engineering/Design Quality Assurance roles.
2. Should have basic understanding of Aviation, Defense and Space Industry Standards.
3. A certified internal auditor for AS 9100 and have a thorough knowledge of QMS standards such as AS 9100, ISO 9001.
4. Hands on experience in use of various problem solving tools such as seven QC tools (like Pareto Analysis, Fishbone), 8D, A3, etc
5. Should be able to Audit Suppliers
6. Should be aware of the Calibration requirements
7. Perform Process Audit, Internal Quality Audit and Support second and third party audits.
8. Proposing improvements and performing root cause analysis for anomalies in order to improve Quality Management.
9. Responsible to assure the processes followed meets the Customer needs.
10. Should be able to predict the gaps in the current Quality Management Systems and initiate preventive actions.
11. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
12. Proficient in MS Office: MS excel, word and power point
Graduate in Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering