|Job Ref:||38134||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
- Responsible for requirements management for all Interiors Product development
- Drive design reviews for product development
- Support in Creation of test plans and reports
- Decomposition of Industrial and Regulatory standards
- Design support for new product development during system and design reviews
- Perform non-advocate reviews of projects
- Drive Requirements management standard process across the teams
- Conduct trainings and support design teams in implementing the standard requirements management process
-Experience in Requirements Management process, Interpretation of system requirements and translation into component level specification, generation of traceability reports.
-Familiarity with ARP 4754, RTCA DO 160 and other Aerospace and industry standards.
- Experience in Requirement Management tool DOORS.
- Experience in Dxl scripting and automation.
- Proficiency in Requirement Management Tools, Design and Simulation tools, and Model based design principles.
- Exposure to Systems modeling using Matlab.
- Experience in Mechanical product design
- Expertise in report generation and publishing using automated process.
- Exposure to Modeling and Drafting tools, GD&T, Verification and Validation methods / Testing, Analysis etc.
- Ability to communicate and liaison with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Good team player and ability to lead from front
- Exposure to reliability, maintainability and safety tools
- Exposure to Mechanical Systems in Aerospace. Expertise in report generation and publishing using automated process.
- Development of Qualification test plans/reports, working with product maintenance, repairs, and overhaul procedures would be added advantage.
BTech/MTech in Mechanical or Aeronautical engineering with 10 to 14 years of relevant Aerospace Industry experience