With its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and with 63 production & engineering sites in 26 countries, 18 global service centres, and a rolling stock installed base exceeding 100.000 rail cars worldwide, Bombardier Transportation is the global leader in rail industry. |
We cover full spectrum of rail solutions - from complete trains to sub-systems, maintenance services, system integration and signalling. We offer the broadest portfolio in rail industry while also being highly dedicated to delivering ingenious products and services for better and more sustainable ways to move the world.
Join us in changing the way people move around the world by applying for our exciting role:
SAP SCM Functional Architect
The position will be located in our new IT Hub in Katowice (Poland), will be part of Group IS and will report to the Head of IS Business Solutions & Services.
We offer you the chance to (re)invent mobility together while also the once in a life time opportunity for an IT professional to be part of a major IS / IT transformation project.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES & CHALLENGES
Solution and Services Design
- Leads the design of standard SAP Global Supply Chain solutions and services;
- Drives the consolidation of SAP Global Supply Chain applications landscape;
- Gathers business requirements and conducts "as is" to "to be" applications analysis;
- Architects standard solutions ensuring target applications meet functional requirements;
- Produces solution outlines and migration paths, and contributes to long run roadmap definition for Global Supply Chain SAP landscape;
Market Intelligence and Project Management
- Masters SAP and other ERP key market solutions knowledge to prepare solution vision/outline for bids or invitations to tender and/or business case approvals;
- Consults projects on architecture related topics during the implementation phase;
- Ensures that designed solutions are implemented as defined or that changes fit to the standard architecture if rework is needed.
Business Support and Services Improvement
- Acts as main business interface for SAP Architecture related questions;
- Defines KPIs to measure SAP architecture impact in/on the business and together with the business and other IS teams proposes services improvement and/or re-engineering;
- Ensures data integrity by monitoring that standard architecture solutions and services are properly used.
YOUR EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 10 years of previous functional experience on the SAP Architecture side (focus on Global Supply Chain solutions, preferably within manufacturing environments);
- Proven record in deploying, change request management, end user adaption & training and/or support of SAP solutions (focus on SAP MM, SAP WM, SAP eWM, SAP TM, etc.);
- Strong functional knowledge on integration aspects with other SAP modules like SAP SD, SAP FI, SAP PP, Logistics and/or others;
- Experience with leading and/or being involved in several SAP standardization full-cycle projects, preferably with regionally and/or global focus
- Expertise with mapping business requirements into IS/IT technical specifications (being for major deployment and/or process re-engineering projects);
- Strong stakeholder management (at all levels), excellent business and processes acumen, and very good communication & presentation skills;
- Willingness to travel 25 - 40% of the working time (mainly in our major European sites);
- Bachelor degree in IT, Business Administration or Economics; Excellent English while additional languages as German / French / Spanish / Italian will be a plus.
Why Work for Us?
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative.
You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
Do you recognize yourself in the description? If so, apply now online with your letter of motivation as well as your detailed CV in English.
Join us! Your ideas will move people.
For more information about our projects and products or if you want to 'meet' with our global recruiting team, please join our career groups on LinkedIn or visit our careers website: company website