|Job Ref:||MIBANM2206||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 90,000 per year, bonus + benefits||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:28|
Are you a budding Building Surveyor who is keen to specialise in a highly lucrative field? Would you savour an opportunity to work on some of the leading commercial and residential developments in London? If this sounds like you then we have the perfect for you!|
My Client is a leading firm of Chartered Surveyors, specialising in rights of light, daylight and sunlight, party walls and other neighbourly matters. They have a little rivalled reputation in the industry and have some of the most well known players leading the business. They are looking for a Senior Building Surveyor or Associate, ideally with experience of Rights of Light or Party Walls. It would be a benefit to be MRICS, however, they will consider strong candidates with a willingness to progress through their APC.
* Undertaking Building Surveying/Contract Administration duties
* Undertaking Party Walls/Rights of Light surveys
* Participating in business development activities to help win new business
* Build relationships with existing clients
* Ensure that projects are delivered within budget and on time
* A BSc degree in Building Surveying or related
* 3-5 years post degree experience
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated and ambitious
* Relevant experience of working within Party Walls or Rights of Light
* Experience of working in a consultancy
* Experience of dealing with clients directly
In return you will be offered:
* £55,000-£90,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
* Competitive bonus scheme
* Opportunities for career development
* Exposure to projects with globally recognised clients
* APC support if required
* Friendly and sociable office environment
Interested? Apply now, email your CV or call Mitchell Barker on NA. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a telephone screening and if successful will be invited for a face to face meeting.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Building Surveying/Surveying/BS/MRICS/Rights of Light/Neighbourly Matters/Party Wall
qualification Degree educated MRICS preferable