|Job Ref:||AJ857||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||14/10/2016 00:29|
Contracts Manager to join their already successful Housebuilder team based in Edinburgh. Driving large and complex site contracts from land acquisition and pre-start inspections through to completion, you'll be a qualified contracts specialist with Senior Manager expereince within construction.|
Why Should I Apply?
* Basic salary circa £60,000 + car+ Pension/Bonus Scheme
* Significant training and development
What Will The Job Entail?
* Ensure adequate and suitable resources are availble for effective site start
* To play a crucial role to ensure the total performance of the Construction team's role in producing a quality product in a safe environment for the customer and the Construction team, with on time delivery, to budget and courtesy thereafter.
* To take full responsibility for the required standards of Health & Safety, protection of works, presentation and quality of the product.
* Control addittion costs to ensure Group guidelines and take part in cost control meetings
* To ensure compliance by Site Managers and the sites under his/her control with Company Policy & Procedures.
Am I Suitable For This Role?
The ideal candidate will be:
* From a Housebuilding background
* Experienced managing teams of 4 or more site managers
* Comfortable in a client-facing role
* Up to date on knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
* Good knowledge, understanging and expereince of dealing with all issues relating to cusotmer care
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Contracts Manager