Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Responsible for the development of strategic business models and establishment and administration of long-term supply agreements from conceptualization to close-out.
- Conduct spend analysis and carry out thorough planning to proactively meet requirements of equipment, material and related services for Oil and Gas Operations.
- Lead post award administration of agreements including risk management and dispute and claims resolution.
- Lead and ensure adherence to ethical standards, confidentiality and compliance to QP Regulations, applicable Qatar State laws, Policies, Procedures, and QHSE and sustainability requirements.
- Responsible for development of Category Risk Profiles, market trend analysis and, collaboration with QP Affiliates and QP Joint Ventures to leverage partnerships and cost effective procurements.
Experience & Skills:
- University Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Business Management.
- Membership of international supply chain institution is desirable.
- Minimum of 14 years experience in procurement and long-term supply agreements, preferably in an Oil and Gas environment, of which at least 10 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Knowledgeable of international standards and manufacturers for Oilfield equipment and materials.
- Working knowledge of functionalities related to establishing and administration of Long Term Supply Agreements (LTSA).
- Knowledge of Incoterms and commercial implications is required.
- Knowledge of QMS requirements under ISO-9000-2008 is desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, especially MS Word and MS Excel applications.
- Knowledge of SAP applications and operations is preferred.
- High proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Ability to manage settlements and resolutions in contractual claims and disputes.
- Understanding of commercial and contractual concepts, agreement strategies, related project management techniques and financial implication.
- Leadership and motivation skills with the ability to proactively obtain resolution to significant problems.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, analytical, and conflict management skills.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.