Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Plan, organizes and supervise the execution of the Annual Stock Check (Cycle Count) Program in all QP warehouse locations for quantities in excess of 200,000 line items valued in excess of QR One Billion Riyals and drive warehouse inventory accuracy in terms of stock count and materials integrity physically as well as against the specifications in the SAP system.
- Formulate and prepare strategic programs and activities that will generate value added improvements to stock control functions.
- This includes re-engineering and developing new processes and coordinating activities till accomplishments.
Experience & Skills:
- Degree in Engineering or Material Management or Equivalent.
- Approximate 10 Years minimum in Oil or Gas or Petrochem operations or similar materials environment.
- Good understanding of ERP process in materials and procurement management.
- Computer literate with an extensive knowledge in managing maintenance and Engineering spare parts inventory control electronically preferably SAP.
- Analytical skills in material requirement forecasting.
- Comprehensive understanding of petrochemical industry engineering materials, specifications, standards, drawings and spare part interchangeability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and technical communication with all user groups of engineering or maintenance and other diverse disciplines.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English particularly for reporting purposes.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.