|Job Ref:||TISC-ESTG01121311||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Spain||City:||Trapaga||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 22:05|
Bombardier Transportation is a global engineering company that's shaping the evolution of mobility. We have a rich heritage behind us, but it's our innovative approach that puts us at the forefront of our industry. At the heart of everything are our employees and our suppliers, with whom mobility truly begins. Join us at our site in Trapaga and take pride in working on quality, leading-edge projects that drive your career forward. |
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Quality Assurance Professional PQA) (m/f) based in the site Trapaga, Bilbao, Spain.
In this role, the Project Quality Assurance Professional (PQA) assures that all processes related to the delivery of a product or system meet customer quality and safety requirements. The PQA leads the quality performance and quality records of the product, reporting to the Head of Project Quality Assurance.
• Governs and directs all quality resources on the project
• Manage the accomplishment of the Inspection and Test plan, and Suppliers Quality Plan
• Report on quality performance (Escapes, NCC) to the Head of Project Quality Assurance
• Ensure Product Configuration Integrity according to the As Built Baseline
• Support proper implementation of changes (Change Management)
• Have a specific communication responsibility to the Head of Project Quality Assurance and Head of Quality in the site regarding Quality issues
• Review together with receiving sites the Escapes and Non Conforming products
• Organizational freedom and independence to resolve matters pertaining to quality or stop Production if critical requirements are not met.
• Assure facilitation of special tools and methods in the Quality context (e.g. PFMEA, PPS)
• Review and report to the Head of Project Quality Assurance the progress and execution quality against the agreed upon requirements and acceptance criteria
• Co-ordinate the identification, qualification, execution and risk exposure of Special Processes
• Assure the application of BT's standard processes
• Analyse all relevant Non-Conformity Costs (NCC) within the product and drives their minimization, reporting them to the Project Manager
• Re-strengthen and support a reliable root-cause analysis process within the team
• Bachelor or Masters' Degree in Engineering
• Good experience in a relevant/similar role in quality or Project Management, in an industrial background
• Good experience in working in a project environment
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Very good customer interfacing experience and abilities
• Root cause analysis knowledge is desirable
• Project management experience would be beneficial
• Knowledge of Quality-related methods and tools (APQP, FMEA, 8D...)
• Fluent in English, intermediate in French
• Spanish is highly desirable
Bombardier Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce Diversity.
Your ideas move people.