|Job Ref:||1615005||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Thames||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 22:12|
Job title: Residential Sales Manager|
Reporting to: Head of Sales
We are looking for a dynamic, driven sales manager with proven success leading & growing sales teams in the consumer or business market. Working for Johnson Controls, you will be responsible for a team of field based consultants selling our range of market leading products directly to residential customers.
You will implement ADT’s consumer sales strategy across geographical area of responsibility through the creation of a customer focused performance environment where Consumer Sales Consultants are effectively managed and developed, where diversity is promoted and where all budgets and targets relating to the growth of consumer sales are consistently achieved.
Basic salary upto £35,000 depending on experience, with uncapped OTE (60k ) plus company car, mobile, laptop & I pad, What's more we'll provide you with sector leading training to equip you for the role.
• Level of Annual Maintenance and Monitoring Revenue (AMR) generated by team against set targets.
• Level of Order Value (OV) generated by team against set targets
• Number of new business units sold by team against set targets.
• Number of customer disconnections against new units sold by team.
• Level of staff attrition.
• Consultants’ headcount is at agreed level.
• Ensure team converts an agreed minimum % of company generated leads.
• Analyse individual performances within the team and take appropriate action as per performance guide.
• Ensure recruitment and induction of new starters is completed in a timely manner.
• Complete field accompaniments with individuals, ensuring feedback is given, documented and appropriate action is followed through to the close.
• Analyse local competition within geographical area of responsibility and give appropriate feedback to Sales Consultants and Marketing Department
• Flexibility to adapt working hours to meet customer requirements.
To be responsible for developing high performers through the right levels of training, motivation and support. This will include:
• Conducting weekly 15 minute Personal Sales Plan (PSP) updates and daily phone calls with the Consumer Sales Consultants These should review activity, AMR quotes and orders, liaisons, entertainment, sales leads and referrals.
• To create a culture of strategic excellence by conducting regular sales team meetings - weekly or monthly. These meetings must engage your Sales Consultants, be productive, constructive, relevant and participatory giving the opportunity for feedback and questions and answers.
• Responsible for producing and submitting to management, weekly and monthly sales reports and for analysing individual performance trends and take appropriate actions as and when required.
• To create a network of contacts across various disciplines that provide advice on what resources are available both within and outside the organisation.
• To maintain working knowledge of local competition and industry requirements and to inform Sales Consultants accordingly.
• Ensure reviews are undertaken and reported on a regular basis and appropriate action is taken to continuously improve consumer satisfaction and consumer growth and seek opportunities for future developments.
• To work strategically with the Head of consumer sales to ensure consumer sales matrix is constantly aligned with business and consumer needs.
• Able to create a culture of strategic excellence where people think ‘long term’ and develop strategic advantage.
• Able to build strong relationships and inspire others to give their best results by developing a culture of open discussion, participation, and involvement.
• Able to encourage others to communicate effectively and efficiently at all levels.
• Able to remain confident and be flexible when dealing with new, unexpected or negative situations.
• Innovative and creative, able to develop new ways to do things, new approaches to consumers, imaginative solutions to difficult problems and new partnerships and encourage team members to do the same.
• Be resolute in focusing on results.
• Able to monitor self and others to achieve goals in a timely and factual manner.
• Integrity and trust
• Customer focus
• Business acumen
• Drive for results
• Hiring and staffing /Building effective teams
• Motivating others
• Full driving licence.
• Smart appearance.
• Experience of working with consumer market
• Demonstrable experience of achieving sales targets in highly competitive and fast moving environment.
• Demonstrable experience of delivering key projects on time.
• Demonstrable experience of having built and managed successful sales teams who consistently achieved and exceeded targets (ideally gained in a consumer market).
• Experience of looking at new ways of increasing customer satisfaction and customer growth (ideally gained in consumer market).