Senior Web Strategist |
Hitachi Data Systems is seeking a Senior Web Strategist responsible for designing the digital experience on NA and global Web properties. The successful candidate will combine their professional experience with Web data to assess, evolve and optimize the Web experiences for HDS customers, partners and key audiences.
An ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of all aspects of Website management and optimization, including information architecture, UX/UI, digital content development, conversion optimization, A/B and multivariate testing, SEO and analytics. He or she will also have strong project management skills to successfully deliver upon multiple Web initiatives simultaneously.
In addition to Web expertise, this position requires a user-centric mindset, a focus on continuous improvement and a willingness to take risks (fail fast). He or she must also collaborate effectively with colleagues from various departments around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
- User experience: Define and optimize the user experience for HDS websites, and work collaboratively to champion user experience best practices and consistent information architecture across the organization.
- Conversion optimization: Monitor, measure, recommend and implement Web changes to support conversion optimization goals.
- Governance: Document Web strategy, policies and processes and communicate these with relevant stakeholders.
- Personalization: Define, implement and optimize personalization strategies for NA and related sites.
- Capabilities expansion: Evaluate technologies and strategies to further engage Web visitors.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10 years of experience supporting Web and digital marketing initiatives, including experience with large and global sites (B2B highly preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field
- Demonstrable understanding of all aspects of Web strategy, including but not limited to information architecture, user experience, web design, content strategy, search, conversion optimization, analytics
- Deep understanding of CMS capabilities, preferably with Adobe Experience Manager. HTML experience, including basic CSS, preferred
- Strong, professional team player who can communicate, collaborate and influence effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Unwavering focus on continuous improvement, and willingness to roll up your sleeves to achieve results
- Excellent project management skills and commitment to deadlines, processes and policies