We are actively seeking hire a CAD drafter/Civil 3D Modeller to join our Infrastructure Division. In this role, you will be based in Vancouver, BC and supplement the team who will contribute to the bid proposal design phase of the George Massey Tunnel Replacement Project and, if we win, continue to carry out this megaproject.|
- Undertake drafting work for civil engineering projects focusing on Infrastructure/utilities;
- Prepare detailed design, shop drawings and as built drawings for civil engineering infrastructure/utilities projects;
- Undertake assignments on multi-disciplinary projects within teams of civil, structural, mechanical and electrical;
- Interact positively with both senior and junior staff alike and within the client environment;
- Be progressive, imaginative and enthusiastic in the work and strive to add value where possible for the benefit of the company and our clients.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering for accredited institution;
- Familiarity in 3D modelling;
- Experience in the production of 3D modelled BIM and AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred;
- Must have experience on the use of computer aided drafting software, and be proficient in MicroStation;
- 5-10 years of experience as a draftsman, with exposure in major infrastructure and civil engineering projects;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language;
- Proven organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Skilled in IT (i.e. Microsoft Windows 7 and office packages) and able to provide IT support to other colleagues in the division;
- Ability to work independently with low to medium supervision;
- Experience within a consultancy environment specifically in the Civil Engineering industry is preferred.