|Job Ref:||38222||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
• Accountable to the appropriate Product Team lead and Chief Stress Engineer GAS UK for the timely delivery of project deliverables.|
• Accountable to the project team for providing stress acceptance of equipment.
• Detail stress calculations and FE analysis.
• Input to the definition of design schemes and detail drawings.
• Prepare documentation including stress plans and stress reports.
• Accountable to the Chief Stress Engineer GAS UK for the Quality and completeness of analysis and related documentation.
• Stress approvals delegated from the Chief Stress Engineer GAS UK as appropriate.
• Provide Design engineering support and direction for graduate recruits, student placements and students on work experience within the multi-disciplinary project team.
• Degree in Engineering
• Total 3to 6 years in engineering/stress activities
• Strong engineering fundamentals in strength of materials.
• Classical and FEM analysis background.
• Knowledge of structures, hydro- and electro-mechanical actuation systems.
• Knowledge of materials; their mechanical, static and fatigue properties.
• Understanding of the influence of manufacturing processes on component strength.
• Analytical, problem solving approach.
• Skills in using MATHCAD/CATIA/ANSYS.