|Job Ref:||38223||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 05:04|
• Generation of system level concepts within an engineering team. |
• Develop optimized product design by challenging existing designs and ideas and by offering new innovative ideas.
• Ensuring the product design addresses all robustness and in-service requirements as well as customer and regulatory authority requirements.
• Provide support at all stages of the design process from initial requirements capture and proposal preparation, through detail design to manufacture and qualification within a multi-disciplinary engineering team.
• Ensuring correct installation between products within a Goodrich supplied system and interfacing equipment.
Validate the customer and regulatory requirements and track them to close through out the engineering phases.
Interface with customers on any requirements related clarifications and changes.
• Ensure design work undertaken is conducted in accordance with engineering procedures and work instructions
• Responsible for approving system and requirements engineering documentation at Wolver Hampton.
• Knowledge in Catia V5 desirable
• Strong conceptual and innovative skills.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Total 6 to 8 years in engineering system design/ design/development activities