|Job Ref:||CA_37297||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cannock||Address:||Post Code:||WS11||Post Date:||10/10/2016 01:06|
Purpose of Role
We are looking for Quantity Surveyor to support with M6 J13-15 project.
Post holder will work within a commercial team in the delivery of all commercial functions and supporting Joint Venture partners.
Location: Staffordshire area but required to be flexible.
Site based, reporting to Managing Surveyor, main duties include: • Managing a team of quantity surveyors.• Preparation of Applications for Payment.• Subcontract administration. Including drafting of Orders, valuation of works, drafting payments, monitoring of value/costs and accruals, monitoring of outturn liabilities.• Assisting with Change control.• Assisting with Cost control.
Additional Role Information
• Company vehicle & fuel card
• 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with a for a short while
• BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to 'trade up' to cover your family
• Pension Plan
• Carillion 'Thank You' Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands
• At least 5 years experience in civils
• Experience of working within JVs.
• Experience of working with Highways England.
• Working knowledge of NEC Target Cost contracts.
• Working knowledge of Highways England’s reporting process.