|Job Ref:||137224BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United States||County/State:||New Mexico||City:||Holloman AFB||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 22:28|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM's Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM's Government business line and is comprised of three divisions - International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
Performs all-encompassing security Guard duties including:
• Performs security checks and enter in shift log.
• Monitors, detects and make notifications of unauthorized entry, alarms, or other abnormal activity.
• Protect resources from compromise, theft, sabotage, and physical or visual access.
• Complete Security Incident Reports. Reports will be cross-referenced in the Guard shift log and furnished to the FSO.
• Maintains daily shift logs and pass on situation status to the oncoming guard.
• Controls entry and exit to the site and closed areas in accordance with Program Access rosters and IDS authorization rosters.
• Performs random vehicle searches.
• Inventory and maintain visitor badges.
• Posts Visit Requests and coordinate with WSMR and HAFB gates as necessary.
• Control key access to essential areas. This does not include closed areas.
• Control and maintain commonly used equipment. (Cell phone, hand radio, pager, vehicle, flashlight, and spotlight).
• Provide notification and guidance to site personnel on roadblocks, under-covers, and evacuations.
• Conduct special pre/post test security procedures as required.
• Provides on-the-job training for Guard new hires.
• Handles the receiving/transferring of telephone calls within the assigned facility.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum of three (3) years security guard experience. Possess ability to deal with situations involving mental or physical duress. Possess ability to analyze and react to diverse situations. Possess effective communication skills, comprehend both written and verbal instructions and take appropriate actions. Must qualify for and maintain a security clearance and possess a valid driver's license.
Active Top Secret Clearance
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.