|Job Ref:||38232||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||KARNIND||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
Job Description - The Requirement is for Electric Systems - GEC-Mechanical Structural Analysis- Lead Engineer|
Perform structural design, stress analysis and structural dynamics analysis on aircraft electrical power generation and distribution equipment.
1) Stress analysis of mechanical and electronic products. Working knowledge of textbook solutions and finite element analysis using ANSYS
(Classic and Workbench) is mandatory. Knowledge of plasticity, stress linearization, contact, fatigue, and fracture mechanics is also
required. Must have the ability to select appropriate materials to meet design requirements.
2) Structural dynamic analysis including modal analysis, harmonic, random (PSD) analyses, prediction of vibration response levels and
characteristics, and rotor dynamic analysis. Methods and tools include finite element analysis (ANSYS), other specialized software, and
internally developed routines.
3) Guide and mentor the team member on Technical Aspects
On the Job training at onsite (ES-Rockford) for the selected candidate will be explored
• MS in Engineering required, with an emphasis on Theoretical and Applied mechanics
• 6-8 years of aerospace industry experience in Advanced Static / Dynamic and/or non-linear analysis experience using ANSYS
• Knowledge of structural analysis and calculations in Excel of mechanical power generation systems, enclosures for aircraft electronic
components and internal assemblies
• Knowledge of structural materials and fatigue
• Familiarity with stress concentration factors, Goodman equation, load/stress ratios.
• Vibration, acoustic, modal, shock test experience of aerospace flight hardware
• Knowledge of experimental stress measurement, instrumentation/signal analysis equipment and data acquisition methods
• Knowledge and experience of structural optimization
• Ability to work in a global team environment
• Willingness to work in an environment of rapidly changing priorities and demanding schedules
• Initiative and persistence in problem solving
• Leadership skills: Time management, customer focus and willingness to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
B.E / NA in Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum of 6 to 8 years of experience in most of the areas mentioned above.