WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm's expertise ranges from environmental remediation and urban planning, to engineering iconic buildings and designing sustainable transport networks, to developing the energy sources of the future and enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. Approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, as well as various environmental experts, work for this dynamic organization in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. NA|
WSP|Parsons Brinckerhoff is currently looking for a Senior Engineering Manager. This position can be located in either Charlotte or Raleigh.
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
• The position will also assist with development of WSP| Parsons Brinckerhoff's Carolinas alternative delivery program. Including building and maintaining relationships with contractors, negotiating contract terms, supporting pursuit activities and related project elements.
• Position would be expected to engage with the transportation community through continued involvement with NCDOT, SCDOT, AASHTO, AGC, ACEC, NA maintain strong WSP |Parsons Brinckerhoff relationships with these entities in furthering project development opportunities.
• Identify growth opportunities through new and existing markets and clients and drive growth initiative implementation
• Represent firm through involvement in client and industry events
• Achieving strong client and stakeholder relationships
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
EOE / Veteran/ Disability/ Gender (M-F) /Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation
• 20 years' experience in US transportation & infrastructure sector
• Proven business development track record
• Established client relationships in the Carolinas
• Effective leadership, communication and analysis skills
• Ability to work in a multi-dimensional organization in an open and collaborative manner
• Appreciation for the importance of client relationships and delivery of client outcomes
• Broad knowledge of and experience with technical and project delivery
• Comfortable in working directly with clients and in the community
• Understands the trends in the transportation and infrastructure business