|Job Ref:||018013||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||Canada||County/State:||Quebec||City:||Montréal||Address:||Post Date:||12/10/2016 00:07|
oXya, a Hitachi Data Systems company, is a leader in SAP technical services and hosting solutions. We help midsize and global organizations increase the efficiency and flexibility of their SAP infrastructure and support operations. Today, oXya provides technical services and hosting solutions for nearly 100,000 SAP users |
Becoming an expert SAP technical consultant is a great career move. SAP is the largest and most robust Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) ecosystem, run by most of the world's biggest businesses. As you would expect of a software system that does so much, SAP is also very complex and your expertise will always be in demand.
If you want to become a SAP expert, then oXya Cloud Applications services, a division of Hitachi Data Systems, is one of the best places that you could work - we were recognized in 2013 by NJBIZ as one of the best places to work in New Jersey. oXya is a specialist in its field and many of our consultants have many years' experience on dozens of major projects. As an oXya consultant, you will be working with some of the best people in the industry.
Working in multi-disciplinary teams, you will find yourself learning from your colleagues all the time. With a flat organizational structure, an accessible management, and an all-inclusive pricing model, you will find no unnecessary bureaucracy getting in your way as you provide a responsive, quality service to the customer.
This is an experienced-level position providing SAP System Administration to customers with operations in the US.
• Interact with customers and vendors to maintain operating condition at optimum level.
• Research and develop solutions for specific customer requests and transfer knowledge to rest of team.
• Develop expertise on specific technologies and procedure, review system performance statistics, perform configuration modifications and fixes.
• Review complex problem situations and identify preventive measures / improvements to processes, procedures or tools, and implement these as required.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all operational security and emergency procedures.
• Participate in SAP Basis component upgrades and migration projects.
• Install and maintain servers, operating systems, and network equipment.
• Develop and deliver internal training sessions specific to SAP technologies and oXya services delivery procedures
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
• High level of computer literacy
• Systematic, data-centered approach to work-Technical phone support
• Proven experience with SAP Basis administration
• Some exposure to Installation, Upgrades, OS/DB migrations preferred
• Self-motivated and resourceful
• Good interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and customers
• Proactive as it relates to improvements and administration of SAP Landscapes
• Valid passport and availability for international travel.
• Passionate and positive attitude essential.
• Fluent written and spoken English is essential. Written and spoken French would be an advantage