|Job Ref:||37873||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
UTAS Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) UK facility Marston Green providing specialist technical support of Hydro-mechanical Fuel Control Units for the Aerospace industry globally.
• Produce and control detailed investigation plans/activities across all repair facilities.
• Provide Technical support for the resolution of issues regarding fuel control units, tooling and test equipment to all repair facilities globally.
• Produce and maintain Technical documentation controlling the assembly and test processes.
• Provide training to Technicians on assembly and test of fuel control units.
• Provide assistance to support any of the items of test equipment currently in use in either Engineering or Production.
• Manage the introduction change into the business. Issued tech data or hardware.
• Work with the Original equipment manufacturer validating drafts of new technical data.
• Qualified to HNC/HND Degree level in Hydro-mechanical Engineering or relevant experience.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills for dealing with repairs.
• Meticulous attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.
• The ability to cope with new demands and new problems to be solved.
• Good communication skills and must be able to work as part of a team or individually.
• Strong technical knowledge of mechanical and fluid systems and manufacturing processes.
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.
Relevant degree or equivalent