|Job Ref:||38251||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||China||City:||Tianjin||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
• Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements, support any of EH&S activities as required.|
• Comply with UTC's "Code of Ethics" and related policies, take all steps necessary to foster open communications and to support UTC's compliance, business practices, DIALOG, and Ombudsman programs.
• Comply fully with all applicable governmental laws, regulations and company policies relating to the export and import of products, services, and technical data as they apply to the Job Functional Responsibilities.
• Serve as FAA ODA Unit Member for A320neo deliveries (Inlet Cowl, Fan Cowl, Thrust Reverser, Demountable Power Plant)
• Perform FAA ODA Unit Member function codes 13063M and 13064M in accordance with FAA Order 8100.15, FAA Order 8130.2, FAA Order 8130.21 and Aerostructures ODA Procedures Manual.
• Perform all necessary inspections leading to the issuance of FAA Form 8130-3 Airworthiness Approvals.
• Assist to establish and/ or continuously improve the Quality system of Engine Podding.
• Conduct independent internal quality audit for engine podding, and monitor the closure of identified gaps.
• Assist to establish or improve the traning program for engine podding team, and assess the effectiveness
• Other assignment from supervisor
• BA/BS degree is required, major in Engineering is preferred.
• More than seven (7) years' work experience in aerospace industry, at least four (4) years in quality environment
• Regulatory, Technical and Direct Interface with FAA/ CAAC Procedures experience and expertise.
• Three (3) years of experience as an FAA designee (i.e. DMIR, DAR, ODAR AR, ODA UM), or FAA manufacturing inspector, or Three (3) years of experience with either the actual issuance of or having responsibility for managing programs leading to the issuance of original airworthiness approvals OF THE SAME TYPE AND COMPLEXITY, or Three (3) years of experience (for articles) with quality control methods and techniques, . This experience must demonstrate the applicant's ability to determine that these articles (OF THE SAME TYPE AND COMPLEXITY as those for which authorization is sought) submitted for original export airworthiness approval meet 14 CFR part 21, subpart L, and any special requirements of the importing country.
• Excellent command of the English Language - spoken and written.
• Prefer to have FAA/CAAC Designee experience.
• AS9100 Auditor Training and Quality System audit experience is a plus.
• Working knowledge of AS9100, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Project, Excel and CATIA V5 are preferable.