|Job Ref:||ContractsMan.||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Package||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:36|
Top contractor seeking an ambitious contract manager|
This client are a fast growing contractor with huge plans for further growth. They are seeking a Contract Manager with a consultancy background to be based in East London. This position will be reporting directly into the Senior Contract Manager and will be leading and coordinating the contract activities of new build projects from inception through to handover. For the right Contract Manager who is able to work in East London, my client is looking to pay a basic salary in the region of £60,000 accompanied by an attractive package.
* Lead and effectively manage a team of other managers
* Forming and maintaining relationships
* Providing commercial and technical feedback to the business
* Ensure all projects are delivered according to the specification and budgetary constraints
* Managing consultant teams to ensure that contractor's design and the build are compliant with the contract
* Liaising with internal departments
* Assisting with collecting tender documents, reviewing tender returns, negotiations and awarding of contracts
* Dealing with financial aspects to the project
* Reporting directly into the Senior Contract Manager
* Able to work in East London
* Professional Qualifications (MRICS/MCIOB) is essential
* Experience within the residential sector is preferred
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* An individual who is delivery and action focused
* Able to identify risks and recommend effective solutions
* IT literate
* Able to demonstrate unique project management skills
* Previous experience with a Main Contractor or Developer is preferred
* Financial understanding is essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager or Quantity Surveyor to work as a Contract Manager with a fast growing contractor at an early stage in their growth plans. This is a company with a great culture and ethos who are really encouraging the progression and future development of their employees. If you are interested or know someone who might be then please do apply within or contact me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.