|Job Ref:||CA_37644||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hounslow||Address:||Post Code:||TW3||Post Date:||11/10/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
To assist the FM Team in delivering a customer focussed cost effective and efficient FM service. This includes Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and other FM Services as required in order to meet its contractual and legal obligations.
• Work as an integral member of a team carrying out routine PPM and minor repair works, which do not justify the attendance of fully qualified craftsmen. - Assist engineering and building craftsmen, carrying out skilled Planned maintenance, repair and improvements. - Carry out minor redecoration works and general labouring duties as directed. - Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings. - Work in accordance with Work Instructions and method statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner. - Maintain stock control systems as directed. - Maintain the cleanliness of plant rooms, workshops and storage areas. - Work safely, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of yourself, colleagues, customers and visitors.
Additional Role Information
• Driving Licence is required due to traveling to various sites across London.
• Work shift pattern will be Monday to Friday between 08:00 to 17:00 however the successful applicant must be willing to be flexible in regards to being on a call out schedule.
• Basic experience in Electrical and Plumbing is essential.
• Work will vary from minor repairs to full refurbishment.
• Other duties will include, painting and decorating, carpentry, removals, grounds clearance, glazing, flooring, roofing