Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Steward integrated reservoir studies and reservoir management of the QP operated oil fields to optimize field development plans.
- Provide technical supervision and contribution of the reservoir simulation modelling aspect, reservoir or well performance data analysis, reservoir surveillance program, infill and workover well programs and reservoir management activities.
- Steward and formulate detailed or integrated development plans for both developed and undeveloped hydrocarbon resources.
Experience & Skills:
- BSc in Engineering (preferably in Petroleum Engineering) or Applied Sciences.
- Must be familiar with reserves evaluation, classification and booking (SPE PRMS or SEC standards).
- Prefer 15 years work experience as a Reservoir Engineer in the Oil and Gas industry with demonstrated Reservoir studies or surveillance or performance optimization expertise in large oil and gas fields emphasizing carbonate reservoirs.
- Significant experience working on mature oil fields under water flood.
- Experience in transient well test interpretation, material balance modelling and performance prediction of vertical and horizontal wells.
- Experience in numerical reservoir simulation (black oil and compositional), history matching and field development plans.
- Experienced in infill and workover wells tasks.
- Must have strong teamwork skills.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment is a plus.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, less experienced staff, field staff and management.
- Must have experience mentoring less experienced engineers.
- Experience working on mature oil and gas fields.
- Desirable to have experience in reservoir fluid sampling, fluid property modelling, routine and special core analysis.
- Knowledge in EOR techniques in particular miscible or immiscible gas injection and C02 WAG development.
- Desirable to working knowledge of gas condensate reservoir, gas recycling schemes, and gas field development experience.
- Desirable to have knowledge of uncertainty analysis and risk assessment or management.
- MSc in Petroleum Engineering or Applied Sciences.
- Simulation - Eclipse 100/300.
- Petrel RE.
- Fluid property modelling - PVTi, PVTSim.
- Material balance - MBAL Well test interpretation - Saphir.
- Reservoir surveillance - OFM.
- Using uncertainty software such as MEPO is a plus.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.