Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||ITT||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Loughton||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Salary:||£27,000 - 30,000||Post Date:||26/09/2016 15:22|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client based in Loughton who are looking to appoint a Senior IT Technician to join their friendly team. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a role where there is great potential for progression!|
You will be assisting the ITS Support and Helpdesk in providing technical support to users within the Group and support the IT Manager directly with project and system development.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide decision making skills that support the Group IT Manager and the objectives of the IT Department
- Act as a temporary Duty Manager in the absence of the IT Manager
- Provide day-to-day line management of the Helpdesk and Support team
- Provide maintenance, upgrades and installations of hardware and software for the Group network and users in accordance with the agreed plan and priorities
- Provide management of all IT operational processes system updates, upgrade and maintenance to Heritage Care Group Systems
- Maintain Group backup services in accordance with the IT technical processes
- Provide 2nd level helpdesk support for all users in the Group to ensure effective operation of the ITS systems
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established company who invest time in their employees. You would be joining a friendly IT Team who are passionate and enjoy what they do!
If you are confident that you have the skills to fulfil this role, please call Gemma Ransome on NA and apply online.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.