the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As a Procurement Agent Specialist your main responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing, evaluating, analyzing and proposing potential strategic suppliers for specific needs and /or product family of parts ;
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies in line with the industrialization / globalization strategies;
- Identifying, analyzing and implementing cost optimization opportunities;
- Negotiating contracts and business requirements while optimizing the total acquisition cost of all three Commercial aircraft programs (CRJ, Q400 & CSeries);
- Developing and maintaining strong supplier relationships;
- Administrating supplier contracts to ensure contract performance is maintained in accordance with our business requirements ;
- Leading supplier program reviews ;
- Negotiating incorporation of product changes (commercial and lead time) ;
- Collaborating and coordinating with various departments, such as Engineering, Operations, Logistics, Finance and Programs, to meet the program objectives ;
- Providing coaching to procurement agents.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Commerce, Administration, Engineering and / or have extensive experience in strategic sourcing;
- You have solid negotiation experience;
- You have a minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience in supply chain / procurement / contract management / strategic sourcing ;
- You have knowledge and experience in project management, value engineering, operations and financial management;
- You have experience in the aerospace industry and /or manufacturing environment (asset);
- You understand legal terminology. Ability to draft clauses would be considered an asset;
- You hold an APICS certification (asset) ;
- You have strong communication abilities, are results oriented and a team player;
- You have strong language skills in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of French and / or Mandarin will be considered an asset.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.