|Job Ref:||TRCS-SEST01136000||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Sweden||City:||Stockholm||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 22:04|
You are talented, ambitious and enthusiastic. You know just how sought after your skills are, so you have every right to play the field and find the best employer out there. Now you can stop looking. We are Bombardier Transportation, and are proud to build and deliver world-class transport solutions all around the world! Do you want to help us? |
Since 1915, our expertise in developing, engineering and installing advanced rail control and signaling systems has helped us gain recognition as a world leader in this field. If you are an international profile and you have a good idea that might shape how people move around the world, Bombardier Transportation is the place for you!
Furthermore, railway products have a life expectancy of at least 20 years, which means you get to work with a wide range of technologies.
For our RCS Division in Stockholm, we are currently looking to recruit a Signal Engineer - Software
Purpose of the Job
As a Signal Engineer, you will configure the software of interlocking systems in railway customer projects with requirements on safety, availability and maintainability. This is primarily for the Swedish market. In close cooperation with a small team, you will be involved in very challenging and important projects, such as for example the ERTMS rollout in Sweden!
Key Responsibilities and Challenges
- Software configuration and documentation of interlocking systems
- Perform reviews of the software configuration
- Follow applicable internal and external rules and regulations
- Deliver in time with required quality
- Participate in continuous refinement of the group's work processes and ways of working
- Support to installation, test and commissioning during construction of system
- Participate in bid estimation work for new potential contracts
- Bachelor's or Technical School in a relevant engineering field
- Knowledge of railway regulations
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and scripting is desirable
- English and Swedish fluency is mandatory
We are looking for someone with the right attitude. This means someone who can easily work in a team and share knowledge with the other team members, are flexible and find problem solving inspiring. This together with integrity and a good structure will make you successful in this position.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.