|Job Ref:||1615978||Employer:||Tyco||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||India||City:||Bangalore||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 22:08|
The Automation Engineer will be a key player in|
1. Developing and implementing the design for robust automation framework for the product, extending it based on new road map and testing / validating functionality against requirements documents.
2. Create, execute, and maintain test scripts. Product areas include: Reporting engine, data storage and analysis, desktop client, browsers, Mobile apps, Plugins, Handheld (client and server), VM server infrastructure, Automation tools on different mobile and web platforms (Windows, Linux)
3. Design and create automated test suites to verify the functionality and performance of software products and services & Debugging and fixing issues in automation scripts
4. Perform preliminary investigation of issues and report all data captured for an issue so that the ultimate resolution is more efficient
5. Work closely with Developers and other team members to maximize product quality and maintain accurate defect tracking records
Experience: Minimum 3 years of Software testing & Min 2 years in automation
Knowledge: Good analytical skills, automation framework, intermediate database knowledge, programming languages (java, C#)
Problem Solving: Must be proficient in analyzing highly complex issues and architectures and reducing them to practice. Strong analytical skills are essential.
People/Function Management: Must have excellent communication and to collaborate with the globally disperse testing teams.