|Job Ref:||1612151||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||North Carolina||City:||Charlotte||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 22:10|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
• Install alarm, access control, CCTV contracts for nation wide provider.
• Must have working knowledge of tools and equipment utilized by installations
technicians in the security industry.
• Must have excellent customer skills with professional appearance.
• Must have or be willing to learn basic sales process and be able to answer questions
relating to system design, installation, and service.
• Must have experience with both wireless and hard-wired type systems (brand not
important). Prefer 24 months of experience. Ability to apply commonsense
understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
• Demonstrated ability to use trade tools and follow safety standards
• Must be able to read work orders, blueprints, and road maps, and accurately perform
simple mathematical calculations
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Willing to travel locally on a daily basis.
• Must be able to pass drug and background check.
• Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds, use standard tools, and perform work in unusual
and sometimes difficult positions, i.e., climb ladders, work in trusses, etc.
• Must be able to work throughout the year in various weather conditions
• Must have High School Diploma or G.E.D.