Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||KABS1926||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£ 32,000 - £ 40,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:24|
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor looking for a new challenge or maybe you are looking for a step up in responsibility in an ambitious but rewarding role?|
I am working on behalf of a private multidisciplinary consultancy working on a number of specialised projects who are looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to be involved in a range of activities in their busy Glasgow office.
* The opportunity to contribute towards a wide portfolio of work in different sectors
* A great working environment with friendly staff in a busy office with a well known practice
* High level of project exposure
* A number of offices across the UK where teams work together
* City centre location
* Competitive salary and package offered
Working alongside the Senior Building Surveying staff on a number of works including:
* condition and building surveys
* building defects
* building regulations
* construction contracts
* health and safety
* project management.
* MCIOB or MRICS
* Degree in appropriate subject (Building Surveying, Construction Project Management)
* 3-5 years experience in a consultancy role ideally within a Building Surveying or Property business
This is a great opportunity for someone ambitious that is looking to branch out on their experience as client liaison will make up a large part of the role.
Please apply with an updated CV or get in touch for a confidential conversation.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.