Requisition ID: |
- Review, consult colleagues and comment upon all aspects of the client's customer's engineer's design work relating to rolling stock and associated suppliers and consultants.
- Develop and adopt design concepts and standards for rolling stock in consultation with the client and his associated suppliers and consultants, including engineering and operations colleagues, taking account of business and interoperability requirements for all stages of development of the network and making the best use of available international standards.
- Advise upon and provide design input relating to interfaces between rolling stock and other system elements such as track, signalling and communications.
- Provide expertise and specifications as required in support of the definition of rolling stock servicing, operations and maintenance facilities, processes and procedures.
- Support the process of procurement of rolling stock and assist subsequently with the supervision of the detailed design, construction and commissioning of the fleets ordered.
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
- The Rolling Stock Engineer will preferably be Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree qualified and charted with experience of rolling stock design, procurement, construction or operation.
Build your career as you build some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world today.
Bechtel is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE).