|Job Ref:||PQS1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 65,000 per year, car, travel & benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 00:33|
Project Quantity Surveyor|
I am seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor to run a £5mil project in North London or to be No2 on a £20mil scheme in Central London. The lead role is for a new build D&B project while the No2 role is for a commercial office. Both roles is for a respected regional contractor who's head office is in Central London with most of their work more towards the city centre. They have a strong order book with multiple future tender opportunities and are therefore looking to expand their surveying team.
* Stable, progressive, reputable contractor
* Route to Senior QS in the coming years
* Competitive numeration package
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* All travel costs covered
* Training and development on offer and fully supported
* Lead role on the project reporting into a Managing QS
* Full surveying duties
* Overseeing financial KPIs
* Track record of running projects in excess of £3mil
* Main contracting background, ideally from a top 20 contractor
* Degree qualified (ideally construction related)
* Stable, progressive CV
* Project experience focused on the London region
If you're interested in the role and want to hear more, reply to this advert with your CV and I'll contact you directly. If you would prefer to have an initial discussion over the phone, give me a call in our office on NA.
Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sent to anyone without you first giving permission. I'll look forward to hearing from you, come back to me ASAP to make the initial shortlist!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.