|Job Ref:||NM0042||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Denton||Address:||Salary:||Competitive Salary||Post Date:||14/10/2016 00:24|
Scheduling Team Leader - Manchester |
Are you an existing Scheduling or Planning Team Leader looking to elevate & progress your career? Then you're in luck, we've got the perfect role for you with one of the largest FM companies in the UK.
Our client, an international FM company with a proud history and reputation within the maintenance sector is looking for an experienced Team Leader to join a forward-thinking, ambitious team and contribute to the running of a scheduling team based in Manchester.
The office, located in Manchester, is easily accessible via a nearby motorway, well serviced by local public transport links and conveniently within walking distance of a wide range of supermarkets, local restaurants and high-street stores.
* On-site cycle storage & parking
* Long term service awards
* Flexi Pot
The current team is made up of a diverse range of highly-skilled and motivated individuals. If you'd like to join and contribute to a hardworking, specialist team then you must have and be able to demonstrate:
* Demonstrate ability to operate and communicate at multiple levels within the organisation
* Act with integrity, be sensitive in dealing with others and value peoples strengths and limitations.
* Accept responsibility, accountability & ownership
* Sustain performance under pressure
* Motivated, enthusiastic and determined to maximise results.
* Confident decision maker
* Must have an understanding of a fast paced, multi-disciplined mobile engineering environment
* Provide day to day guidance to the Mobile Engineering dispatch/ scheduling function
* Monitor the teams SLA performance daily and act to resolve issues
* Produce and distribute weekly internal performance, productivity, travel and efficiency reports
* Analyse and understand daily/ weekly operational reports to increase performance of team and identify non-compliance by mobile engineers or dispatch/ schedulers
* Liaise closely with the Service Delivery Management team to ensure each operating sector delivers maximum efficiency and productivity
* Actively engage with the Service Delivery Management team to continually review available engineering resource skillsets and locations
* Active participation with the implementation of IFS360 Scheduling and continual review of system to ensure maximum performance is delivered
* Continual review of PPM planning and scheduling to ensure 100% completion within month.
* Mentor and train team members to ensure a can do mentality is instilled across the function
* Chair team meetings and issue minutes/ actions as appropriate
* Manage business WIP through efficient allocation and planning of mobile engineers workload
* Oversee the jeopardy management of all reactive jobs to ensure timely escalation of any issues to relevant parties
* Carry out performance reviews for team members
* Liaise with the Account management team to produce contract specific guidance documents to issue to team members
If you're looking to take the next-step in your career by joining an established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next three weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a one-stage interview process.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "Scheduler" "Planner" "Team Leader"