|Job Ref:||10779BR||Employer:||MWH||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 04:04|
• Consult, Inform and knowledge holder for outline design stage. |
• Participate in managing company / client interface and relationships.
• Assist with management of company risk associated with each tender
• Assist with management of tender strategy
• Encourage and support colleagues within the departmental function.
• Act on feedback from contract close out meetings, change requests and clients to enable a more tailored approach.
• Prepare enquiries and obtain competitive quotations for mechanical engineering resources, particularly materials and sub-contractors.
• Maintain an up to date awareness and knowledge of Technical developments and new methods within the Industry.
• Provide technical advice to other members of staff.
• Ensure that Client's requirements and project drivers are incorporated within tenders.
• Maintain data base for equipment along with reference lists.
• Site visits to assess project requirements
• Liaise with all disciplines and have overall responsibility for completing the TPS (tender price schedule) and tender offer.
• Undertake Client visits, meetings and presentations as required to secure profitable business.
• Ensure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking/conferences/associations/groups, to stay current on industry changes and innovations.
• Maintain a positive and solution oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
• Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role
• In all internal and external contact, present a professional and positive image of the department and MWH Treatment as well as maintaining mutually constructive, positive and beneficial relationships.
• Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality
• Proposals experience and initiative to work without detailed supervision.
• Experience of CAPEX/OPEX assessment
• Knowledge of the processes, equipment and services that are used within the waste and energy industry.
• Relevant professional qualification an advantage
• Preferably HNC / HND qualified in a Mechanical/Process Engineering Discipline
• Understanding of the Conditions of Contract and Specifications commonly used within the Waste to energy Industry.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)