|Job Ref:||1615829||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||19/10/2016 22:10|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. |
This position is available to deliver the preventative maintenance, routine service and remedial works in the field associated with the site wide fire systems of the customers premises. The requirement for this role will cover all aspects of various Fire Detection Systems. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate they possess all required qualifications and must be confident in working on their own as well as part of a team taking direction from their FLM and meeting with the requirements of both the customer and the business alike. Other responsibilities within the role include participating and contributing to business improvements and performance enhancing initiatives. The ideal candidate will take personal responsibility for service delivery, quality and health and safety by acting as a role model to meet and exceed customer expectations as well as advising the customer and business of remedial actions required and potential upgrades. The successful candidate must hold a full UK driving licence.
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows:-
1. To carry out and complete all service works outlined above.
2. To drive deficiencies, materials and product sales.
3. To lead and drive a first class customer service experience.
4. To conform to all regulations and take part in all training provided as and when needed to meet the businesses requirement for a zero harm workplace.
5. Responsible for signing up to all RAMS, PPE, Tool box talks, van audits and accident investigations.
6. To actively take part and assist in driving their continuous improvement of performance, training and development.
7. Actively take part in internal technical audits.
8. To actively be involved in coaching of new apprentices.
9. To be a key link between the customer and their Field Line Manager ensuring there is effective communication of works carried out and works required between all parties.
10. To successfully complete and pass enhanced security vetting programs including Disclosure Scotland, enhanced screening and Counter Terrorism Checks.