The role of the PreSales Solutions Consultant is to provide i n-depth pre-sales technical/solutions knowledge, design and support with respect to HDS Solutions Portfolio to sales teams within HDS as well as to partner organizations; to influence, educate and help customers in the assigned territories with HDS Solutions Portfolio. |
- Assist the sales teams to define opportunities and close large opportunities with the right Solutions and mapping key Value propositions to customers business.
- Develop Key Enterprise Customers and address their current and new business/applications for up selling products and/or new solutions.
- Sales and PreSales enablement in our key channels
- Customer engagement along with Channels
- Participation in lead generation activities and customer engagements along with channel partners
- Acting as a technology bridge between channel and HDS Sales Account team.
- Responsible for HDS technology adoption across account portfolio , as well actively source for new technologies and innovative solutions to solve customers technical and business requirements.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction in pre-sales support activities
- Perform technical presentations, Coordinate proof of Concepts, solutions and product demonstration
- Work closely with sales team by participating and supporting all sales strategies and business goals
- Utilize consultative techniques to drive more Solution Sales which should result in access to opportunities with larger revenues
- Participate in the partners strategy discussion.
- Must be willing to Travel as required.
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronics Engineering and related Degree
- Minimum of 8 years experience and proven track record in a Presales capacity in Information Technology Solutions, relating to Software and Hardware Solutions and associated Services, selling and into Enterprise Organizations.
- Has a strong and proven track record of Customer facing engagement.
- Has a strong and proven track record of working with Partners.
- Ability to relate business issues to IT initiatives
- Strong knowledge and experience with one or more major Enterprise applications such as MS SQL, MS Sharepoint, SAP, Oracle, VMware.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Infrastructure Technologies and Solutions, such as Server Technologies and Operating Systems (Unix, Linux and Wintel), Connectivity (i.e. IP, SAN, NAS, CAS, iSCSI), Network Storage Solutions and Software (Storage Management, Tiered Storage, File Services, Business Continuity and Data Protection) and Virtualization solutions.
- Hands-on Experience with the solutions mentioned above is preferred and capable of handling Proof-of-Concepts (POC)
• Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills in English and Bhasa Indonesia.
• Outstanding organization, and time management skills
• Possess solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate as well as build rapport with customers and partners.
• Strong business acumen on tactical and strategic level.
• An outgoing, personable and organized person with a strong will to succeed.
• Ability to thrive in a fast moving environment.
• Self-driven, motivated and results oriented. Must possess superior interpersonal and email communications skills and computer skills necessary to develop professional proposals via Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- An ability to relate business issues to IT initiatives
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers, prospective customers and partners.
• Knowledge of current IT trends and sales practices in the Information Technology industry.
• Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity.