|Job Ref:||DHPHAR507||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:42|
Reliability Engineer (Site Engineering), Permanent role based in Hertfordshire.|
This is an fantastic opportunity to work for a established manufacturing company who are looking for someone to add to the development of the company with the opportunity to impact on the development and growth of the business. The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for developing and implementing a sustainable reliability program to reduce reliability risks. This role will implement a process to track production losses and abnormally high maintenance costs. Identify and implement projects using robust root cause analysis to reduce those losses or lower costs.
* Develop the reliability program for the company.
* Implement the program in a structured approach in in-line with cGMP and GEP whilst bringing the Engineering, Production and Quality teams alongin the journey to World Class asset management
* Identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations.
* Guides efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems.
* Provide hands on technical engineering support, training and coaches others in relevant aspects of equipment performance.
* Be involved in the design and installation stages of projects for new assets and modification of existing assets to ensure on-going reliability.
* Manage and ensure appropriate support contracts are in place for critical equipment as required.
* Develop reliability standards, design standards, engineering procedures and standard operating procedures in conjunction with Process Engineering.
* Works with Capital Projects to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations.
* Participates in the final check out of new installations. This includes factory and site acceptance testing that will assure adherence to functional specifications.
* Applies value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign, and make/buy decisions.
* Degree in an engineering related discipline or who are a Chartered Engineer would be highly desirable
* Qualifications / Experience gained in an pharmaceuticals, chemical engineering or oil and gas engineering background is also highly desirable
* Knowledge of: HVAC, Purified Water Systems, Sterilised Water Systems, Steam Generation Plant, Compressed Air Systems, Electrical Distribution, Chiller Plants, Water Treatment.
* Knowledge of Engineering Change Control processes, and how they apply during major or minor projects.
* Ability to establish a Reliability Program
* Ability to Lead Fault-Finding and Root Cause Analysis activities.
* Ability to review the effectiveness of Planned Maintenance and implement improvements following a risk based approach
* Ability to create and review Technical Reports
* Excellent communicator with the ability to analyse and impart knowledge
* Ability to Create, Review, and Update SOPs
* Ability to develop and deliver technical training to technical and non-technical staff
To apply for the role please click on the link below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.