|Job Ref:||10788BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 04:08|
MWH, now part of Stantec have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Advisor to join our team in Wakefield on a contract basis. This role is based in Livingston House, Leeds. |
Advisor to the Asset Solution Manager's and teams on: programme and project performance, contractual risks, reporting, forecasting, change and budget management.
Interface with Contract Support Services for pre-contract commercial support
Provision of post contract commercial support
Identify, report and manage VDT level risks, opportunities and issue resolution
Leading and supporting the management and commercial teams in the delivery of the programme.
Advising on the Contract Administration of a programme/portfolio of projects.
Contributing to the review of project performance.
Support in the identification of CAT resource requirements
Management of any initiatives for the Contract Delivery Team
Knowledge share good practice within and between teams.
Objective of the Commercial Advisor to Support the Purpose of Asset Management
To work with all stakeholders and support a positive outcome that provides an affordable asset base by:
• Supporting and advising the Parties with the obligations under the Framework Agreement
• Positive interventions to improve processes and knowledge through identifying issues, themes and risks
• Positive interventions to resolve under performance/concerns
• Facilitate informed stakeholder decision making
• Identify/support Initiatives and outperformance
• Risk Management
Key Stakeholders - interface
• Provide a focal point for commercial/contractual issues
• Provide support and strategic direction in relation to identified themes and issues
• Identify alternative contract strategies and improvements
• Provide training
• Commercial Advisor attends meetings with YW stream management/Delivery Partner
• Provides background support/guidance to YW Team during negotiations/discussions with Delivery Partners
• Acts as a focal point for informal dispute resolution
• Liaising with key stakeholders, technical, commercial and independent certifiers
Proven experience in Programme or Project Management of multiple multi-discipline engineering design and construction projects (>£50m Capital Expenditure).
Proven track record of being an advisor to the client on: programme and project performance, contractual risks, reporting, forecasting, change and budget management.
Detailed understanding of the NEC suite of contracts
We are an equal opportunities employer
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)