|Job Ref:||137992BR||Employer:||AECOM||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Post Date:||30/09/2016 11:52|
Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals - serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine's annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World's Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients' projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at NA.
About the Business Line
AECOM Shared Services
We support our employees globally by coordinating and managing the day-to-day operations of General Accounting, Human Resources, Administration, Marketing and Information Technology. We pride ourselves on ensuring we deliver the best customer service possible to our people while building trust and relationships with all of our constituents.
We are currently recruiting for 1st Line IT Service Desk Analyst for our busy and expanding IT Service Desk in our centrally located Basingstoke office.
As a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst you will respond to all incoming IT requests and ensure they are owned/recorded with in the Helpdesk system and resolved as quickly as possible and to the highest quality possible, if a request for support cannot be resolved by the 1st line team the request will be escalated to 2nd line. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Logging tickets for customers over the phone.
• Document all pertinent information regarding the call.
• Ensuring constant and consistent communication is undertaken for any open requests.
• Working on quick fixes.
• Building the Service Desk Knowledgebase.
• Building relationships with customers and the wider IT teams.
• Excellent customer service skills, along with good questioning & listening skills.
• Analytical approach, confident and self-motivated with a positive can do attitude.
• Confident phone manner and strong written communication skills.
• Understanding of call handling, prioritisation and call escalations.
• Ability to work well in a team whilst under pressure.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
• Experience of support tools - PC anywhere, Bomgar, SCCM,CA USD or relevant Helpdesk system experience.
• Basic Knowledge of Active Directory - Password resets/Group membership.
• Basic networking knowledge.
• Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems.
• Knowledge of iPhone, Windows Mobiles
• Occasional weekend work required.
Ideally educated to A-Level or HNC standard in a relevant subject - however this is not essential.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.