|Job Ref:||Prince Eng||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£ 43,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Full Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 16:13|
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join an established, successful and exciting main contractor within there Rail division who are looking for an experienced Principle Engineer or CRM . Who is motivated, great work ethic, focused and flexible to work in Liverpool but also travel to various sites in the North West. They are looking for someone who has previous experience, ideally with lots of experience in Rail / Civils infrastructure.|
The contractors Rail division is one of the leading rail infrastructure suppliers in the UK. From feasibility studies, planning and design through to implementation and asset management, we provide multi-disciplinary rail infrastructure services across the life cycle of rail assets. Our expertise covers electrification, track, power, signalling, civils, specialist rail plant, railway systems and technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the technical delivery of engineering and are experts in their chosen discipline, in this case Railway Overhead Line Electrification. You may also be involved in the delivery of engineering on live projects, engaged in work winning or technical development
Principal Engineers are technically accountable for a team of typically 15 engineers and draughtspersons, delivering design and consultancy engineering, aiming to achieve the following:
* Technical delivery of projects on time and to the agreed specification
* Deploying skilled and competent resources in Electrification
* Preparing and reviewing designs in including the approval of packages
* Supporting the work winning process
* Introducing new engineering techniques
* Developing innovative project solutions, and project delivery processes
* A degree (or HND with significant experience) in electrical, mechanical or Civil engineering and will be used to operating in a Client facing technical environment.
* Ideally you will be a Chartered Engineer or working towards this.
* You will be a member of a recognised professional institution. You will be very experienced in development of designs for Railway Electrification and will have produced these to the highest standards.
* You will be used to leading technical teams and driving to meet deadlines in complex solution environments.
* Railway Systems and Electrification knowledge is essential. For the right candidate, with experience at this level in another heavy engineering industry, training in Railway Overhead Line Equipment will be given.
* You should be innovative and an excellent developer of both self and others.
* We value enthusiasm, motivation and a drive to succeed.
* As a technical leader, you will have the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels, be able to understand other people's point of view and learn how to get the best out of people.
* Car/ Car Allowance
* Competitive Salary
To join an exciting and established contractor in North West as an Principle Engineer then apply now to Daryl Richardson on NA or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Engineering/rail/Civil/ Principal Engineer/Contractors Responsible Engineer/CRE/Project Manager/design/project