ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: |
Training Support Coordinator will ensure technical training department students are well served by providing timely responses to requests from our branches, dealerships, and customers. In addition to ensuring the student experience is excellent, make certain technical trainers have what is needed to be successful in their training delivery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Cummins learning management systems administration including roster management, request processing, invoice processing and reporting.
- Collect, compile and report results of evaluation, attendance and training data.
- Market training opportunities to internal and external employees, as well as customers.
- Order catering and prepare classrooms for trainers with appropriate materials.
- Serve as a role model of professionalism by promoting teamwork, demonstrating characteristics such as a positive attitude and high energy, and establishing high standards of personal performance and ethical conduct.
- Identify inefficiencies and propose improvements to the training acquisition and management process.
- Orders supplies for training and training department, as needed.
- Train others on training systems, as needed.
- Order, invoice, and ship training modules, as requested.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Degree in Education, Training, HR or related field preferred.
- Able to demonstrate high degree of professionalism, flexibility and integrity. Tremendous work ethic required.
- Proven working experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- The training area is one of constant change. This position must be able to react positively to these developments and help lead the way forward to include new developments in training.
- Cummins Engine and Power Generation Business Units product and training systems knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows, Power Point, Word and Excel or similar programs required
- High-level of effective interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal plus organization and presentation skills
- Typing of 50 wpm.
- Must comply with safety rules and regulations and apply them to daily work routines for personal safety and the safety of others.
Cummins and E-verify:
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit company website .